Max Payne 3 is TPP shooter and the third instalment of a great game series. This time, the game is developed by a Canadian division of Rockstar Games.
In Max Payne 3, we learn about the hero’s new chapter. He’s eight years older, tired of life and very cynical. Max’s appearance has changed – the only hair on his head consist of his rough-looking beard, his face is marked by winkles and scars, which emphasizes his advanced age. His posture has also changed during recent years. Now, Payne shows off his muscular build. His life went through a lot as well. He once worked as a NYPD officer, but now he’s moved to Sao Paulo in Brazil to work as a bodyguard for one of the richest families there.
- Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
- Advanced Bullet Time and Shootdodge and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
- Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
- A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
- Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
- A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact
- Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights