- The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings is a single player Role Playing Game (RPG), and sequel to the critically acclaimed 2007 PC game, The Witcher.
- Assassins Of Kings continues the adventures of the Medieval monster hunter for hire, Geralt of Rivia, and his search for the truth of his forgotten past and the treachery surrounding him.
- Game features include: hack n’ slash and magical combat, a mature storyline, game development based on choices in mission play and dialog chains and weapons variety.
- Sequel to the acclaimed 2007 PC RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings continues the adventures of Geralt of Rivia
- Package contains digital code only, which can be redeemed on GOG.com
The Witcher 2 Assassins of King Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is the action RPG game a continuation of hit based on work of Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski. Game was created by CD-Project RED.
The player is Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, a witcher. Entangled in the political turmoil that engulfed Temeria, Geralt helped quell the rebellion of the Order of the Flaming Rose. Soon after, he saved King Foltest’s life when the monarch was attacked by a witcher-like assassin. He continues to protect the king, serving as his bodyguard as Foltest strives to bring peace to his kingdom.
The Order’s last bastions have yielded to the royal army, yet one more task remains – the Baroness La Valette announced her secession from the realm, and her fortress must be taken. A month after the attempted assassination, Foltest’s armies stand at the gates of La Valette Castle, preparing for a final assault. Still at Foltest’s side, Geralt is among them, unable to begin his personal quest to discover the mysterious assassin’s origin and identity…
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.